WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information we may collect and our privacy practices are dependent on your interaction with the Services and requirements of applicable law. If you set up an Account on the Website, you will be asked for personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and/or any other information requested by Company. That same information, plus credit card or other deposit information, will be requested if you elect to conduct transactions through the Website
Through your use of the Services, including, without limitation, the Website, Company may collect the following information:
- Personally Identifiable Information – Company may collect certain personal information in order for you to register the Account and/or use the Website and/or Services, including, without limitation, (i) full name; (ii) mailing address; (iii) phone number; and/or (iv) email address. We will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so, including, without limitation, pursuant to the Terms; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law. In some countries, a user under the age of 16 may only provide or consent to the processing of their personal information if such consent is provided by a person holding “parental responsibility” (i.e. a parent or legal guardian).
- Log File Information – Company may automatically collect information regarding your IP (internet protocol) address and other information about the Internet browser, operating system, mobile carrier, and/or other device information or identifiers automatically assigned to your computer or device used by you to access the Website and/or Services.
- Social Media Information – If choose to log in, access or otherwise connect to the Services through a social networking service (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), we may collect your user ID and/or username associated with that social networking service, as well as any information you make public using that social networking service or which the social networking service allows us to access. We may also collect information you have authorized the social networking service to share with us on your behalf.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
Company uses the information received from you in connection with the Services and features provided via the Website, including, without limitation, in order to:
- Process and respond to customer service / user inquiries;
- Alert users to new services, content and/or features;
- Provide access to certain functionalities and features of the Services;
- Enforce the Terms and Conditions governing use of the Website;
- Respond to legal processes; and
- Monitor and track total number of users of the Website for statistical purposes.
We may also use personal information provide by you for reasons for which we have a legitimate interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, or any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
Company may also make anonymous and/or aggregate personal information for commercial, marketing, and/or business purposes, such as reporting and conducting research and development in order to enhance our existing Services and/or develop new products and Services. Anonymous or aggregated information does not identify you, and we may use or disclose such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information internally and/or with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymous or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
WHEN WE SHARE THE INFORMATION / SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Company may share your information received from you in connection with the services and features provided via the Website to: (i) its staff, data persons (or entities) in charge of maintaining and recording the information and/or (ii) to third parties involved in providing Website Content or Services who shall only have access to such information for the purpose of performing Services on your behalf. Any such third party shall be prohibited from sharing or using your personal information except as necessary to perform the Services or to comply with applicable legal requirements. Company may also disclose personal information in order to respond to customer service inquiries.
Company may also share information received from you with its accountants, attorneys, and other professional advisors who owe a duty of confidentiality to Company. In the event Company is required to disclose information pursuant to a court order, subpoena, or law enforcement agency request, we will disclose the requested information to the extent permissible by applicable law. To the extent permissible under applicable law, disclosure of personal identification information may also be made when necessary to establish, exercise, defend legal claims, or protect the rights and property of Company, our agents, customers and others, including, without limitation, the enforcement of agreements, policies, terms and conditions of use, or the personal safety of any person.
In the event that ownership of all or a part of Company or its business were to change via merger, acquisition, divestiture, dissolution, or sale of all or substantially all of Company’s assets, your information pertinent to that business' operations may be assigned or transferred to, or licensed for use by, the new owner, without any prior notice to or consent from you.
If you choose to share information with social media services about your activities on the Website by, for example, connecting your social media account (i.e. Facebook account) to the Website, then we may share your personal information and information about your use of the Website with such social media websites. Use of social media service websites is governed by the privacy practices and policies of those websites, including, without limitation, your ability to opt out of certain settings. Please make sure to read the terms and privacy statements of such social media websites prior to connecting to the Website via your social media account.
By using the Services, including, without limitation, the Website, or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Website and/or Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Website or sending you an email at the email provided to us.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ABILITY TO OPT-OUT
You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information pursuant to directions provided by Company. Even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-personal Information regarding your use of our Services and/ or information from the advertisements on Third Party Websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through your device with updates and other notices that may be of interest to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your device.
MODIFYING OR DESTROYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can modify personal information provided via use of the Services through your personal settings or by following the directions provided by Company. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
You may correct, amend or delete your Personal Information where inaccurate by following the directions provided by Company. You must include your full name, email address associated with your use of the Services and/or Website, and a detailed description of your data request.
Company shall use best efforts to provide you with access to your personal information. However, there may be circumstances in which we are unable to provide access, including but not limited to: (i) where the information contains legal privilege, (ii) would compromise others’ privacy or legitimate rights, (iii) where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question, or (iv) where it is commercially proprietary. If we determine that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries. To protect your privacy, we will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
CHILDREN AND OUR SERVICES
Our Services are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 and/or the legal age of participation in the Services in their jurisdiction. If we learn that we have collected personal information from or of a child under the age of 13 and/or the legal age of participation in the Services in their jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country (in some countries we may allow your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf).
GOVERNING LAW AND REGULATIONS